Billy Currington Message Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Coach Outlet umz582
wanganc05

[*] posted on 5-4-2013 at 06:19 AM
Coach Outlet umz582

We are going to follow live the new appointment with the Special Friends 11, which still sees challenge in iTunes on four singers of the class, which in the meantime is supporting exams dam in view of the evening, which kicks off in March. Among strange exclusions, such as Alessandra Procacci, C autoeliminazioni as that of Lorenzo Tognocchi C and the repechage of Pamela Gueli, went from Yellow to Green, Friends of the school year looks increasingly to Big Brother. And there are love story.\r
\r
\r
Between reviews elaltro Coach Outlet, for Friends 11 c time for love, as evidenced by the ongoing love story between Gerard and Valeria, Nunzio and Lydia and Francesca and Marco, who are trying to withstand the barrage of tests that they see more and more often the teachers take out members of their own teams, deemed unfit to face the evening.\r
\r
Among students who leave school to external challenges (as) and those forced to move out and, just to make a couple of names), c also someone who retires. And the case of Lorenzo Tognocchi, who has decided to leave school after the criticism received by Zerbi and Maionchi. Since you arrived at this point I'd rather get me out, I would not be replaced by anyone coach outlet store online, he says, was fished out from Grazia Di Michele, a bench and a yellow suit.\r
\r
short, between arrivals and departures Friends 11 really looks like more and more to the GF and less and less of a training. From this perspective it is not surprising the new challenge on iTunes for four singers volunteers, in the race to the sound of downloads: this is Gerardo Pulli with his I am in the tropics (if he loses challenge goes), Claudia Casciaro with the cover Pregher, Marco Castelluzzo with linedito The sun is here with me and Ottavio De Stefano Without Light of the Dik Dik. Please, downloaded: we'll see you soon for the live webcast of the Saturday special of 21/01/12.\r
\r
14:15\r
Preview dedicated to Giancarlo Bigazzi, the great Italian composer died a few days ago: the students of the Friends dedicate a medley from The Men They change not Gloria, closing You can give more. It considered discordant notes you hear, we agree with them. Advertising.\r
\r
14:22\r
Today the challenge is evaluated by technical teams: Luca Dondoni for singing, Fournial for dancing.\r
Meanwhile, Maria De Filippi d account of the challenge on iTunes: the pieces have been removed from iTunes last night and you get to the ranking coach outlet online.\r
Fourth (and last) Claudia Casciaro third Ottavio De Stefano, according to Gerardo Pulli, Mark Coralluzzo first. Gerardo, therefore Coach Outlet Online, goes to the challenge. quite satisfied with the result, Di Michele, who does not miss the occasion to point out as a disciplinary measure does not become a source of visibility. And we agree with her.\r
\r
14:24\r
First try, duets: you start with Gerard and Claudia (Blue) Body \x26amp; Soul.\r The
scratched Gerardo there is evil and Mara Maionchi borrows credible Helium X Factor 5 to comment on the evidence of his pupils. The Di Michele inevitably criticism: In a little song sung Pulli can go, good Claudia. But the Maionchi warms up immediately: The Tony Bennett sings and does not seem to be a shoemaker.\r
It continues in the repertoire of crooner Tony Bennett Once in My Life, sung by Uncle Tony Fiorello in The Big Show after the Pi Weekend, interpetato in pairs by Carlo Alberto and Ottavio (Yellow). Definitely most amalgam. Delighted Di Michele: The class is not water. Rudy Zerbi rewards you with a good, ironic take on the transport of Grace for his students: Have their calendars at home?.\r
It's up to the Greens with Marco and Valeria in As in the version George Michael J. Maty- Blige. The least impressive of the three in our opinion. Good for Rudy, who points out the difficulty of the piece.\r
Dondoni choose a favorite: he also assigned the task of the votes that will help determine the winning team.\r
Dondoni is said impressed by the skill of Valeria, managed to break away from Blige, as well as rewards the couple Charles and Ottavio (which tells an anecdote, redarguendolo about singing with your hands in your pocket that only Frank Sinatra could do). Gerardo: I do not know if the holidays you have done well, but after what you have brought upon this the best song I've heard you and your scratched was perfect. Premia then Claudia and Gerard.\r
\r
14:37\r
Second Test, dance: Joseph Gioffr (Blue) vs Nunzio Perricone (greens) on a two-step Garrison. It spertica praise in the master Cannito, which stresses the progress of Joseph also in step two. Garrison along with him and discuss with a Wow: shocked and happy for the freshness that puts nellinterpretare his choreography. Amen.\r It's up to
Nunzio: bad news for him, since Garrison prefers Joseph. The Celentano, called into question by Mary, tried to put things in place, accusing Cannito and Garrison to exaggerate in praise of Joseph: From the way you talk about it seems the God of dance. Needless to say, she does not like any of the two, Joseph too ****y, Nunzio already know. Cannito resumes with the old story dellarriva to the public.\r
Fournial rewards Joseph, lha surprised.\r
\r
14:46\r
Third test, singing: Pamela Gueli (Yellow) vs. Francesca (Blue). Start Pamela, the first performance for the team with Yellow Sally, Francesca follows with Save the world today.\r
Contenta Grace, convinced that she can put on track the girl. Pamela goes straight against Rudy, who asks if his performance enjoyed, as lha seen him smile at the end of performance: I smile because I saw you happy and I'm glad, but do not change my mind on your flaws.\r
For Francesca Mara chooses unesibizione the floor: this characteristic worth exploiting and does not enter the field even the backing track. mara notice some imperfections but the trial judge less cheesy than others. Advertising.\r
\r
15:00\r It's up to Luke
Dondoni give the verdict for him Francesca deserves Five, while rewarding Pamela, despite the poor choice of Sally, who Dondoni should be left to the karaoke now.\r
\r
15:01\r
Fourth race, dancing: the pas de deux Celentano, starts Jos (Yellow). Anbeta not hear the music the attack, covered by applause, and stops: Celentano justifies the choice, retort from Mary: Why, do you always say that the dancers must never stop dancing?. And Celentano: S, in fact Jos has continued, but Anbeta is always right.\r
Responds Hilary Frigione (Verdi): there's nothing to do, to Celentano do not like and never liked it. It is flat, school, with ugly lines and VABB, Celentano not change your mind.\r
Fournial tells everyone the same thing, to continue to work, but he always likes Jos more: inevitably the victory goes to him.\r
\r
15:09\r
Fifth Test, singing, song chosen by Grazia Di Michele, This Love Maroon 5. Gerardo (Blue) vs Ottavio (Yellow). Usually curtain: Mara contests the choice of the piece, Grace defends the need to measure all the more disparate genres: a way to flush out Gerardo bounds that he wants to keep so dear, as the Di Michele. Co ste all playacting Gerardo starts to victory: this movie to friends LABBIO already seen.\r
Part Gerardo and his performances are inaudible blocks from Di Michele: VABB, who was born round do not die square and this is true for Di Michele and Gerard. Pulli back to say that not everyone can not do everything and that Maroon 5, although we love so much, do not fall into his artistic world. The Di Michele, for, challenges to Gerardo especially the lack of commitment: she believes that by studying all you can do but which he does not waste that much more. Calls into question the example of Pierdavide Carone: He had and has its own world, but it did not prevent him to go all out to sing another of his artistic world. If you came here with the assumption I come here to sing my songs do not go anywhere. Well, just a matter of points of view: Grazia Di Michele still believes that Friends is a school, Gerardo forward and realized that a great showcase.\r
It takes the clip Gerardo can not sing: we reconstruct the difficult relationship between the Di Michele and Gerard, since the specimens.\r
follows lRvm Minimum performance, focusing sullatteggiamento in the preparation of Gerardo (often snooze on sofas), complete with a breach of Regulation (smoked in the bathroom), free kick which resulted in a silent scene on Smoke gets in your eyes and his accusations singer-songwriter, as well as teacher, Di Michele. The controversy continues, but you go pubbicit: while it is getting late.\r
\r
15:32\r
Since the space given to Gerardo Fi and Michele ends without a direct result shall know him later, hopefully.

Coach Factory Outlet qrm880

coach outlet store ijs367

Go To Top