Billy Currington Message Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-32-goncalo-guedes-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx]Goncalo Guedes Jersey...
jokergreen0220

[*] posted on 11-14-2017 at 11:51 PM
PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-32-goncalo-guedes-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx]Goncalo Guedes Jersey[/url] . -- Nicolas Petan scored four goals and added an assist as the Portland Winterhawks edged the visiting Saskatoon Blades 6-

PORTLAND, Ore. Goncalo Guedes Jersey . -- Nicolas Petan scored four goals and added an assist as the Portland Winterhawks edged the visiting Saskatoon Blades 6-5 on Sunday in Western Hockey League action. The 18-year-old extended his point streak to eight games and has produced nine goals and 23 points during his run. Oliver Bjorkstrand scored twice for the Winterhawks (20-5-3), including the winner at 19:40 of the third period, while Brendan Leipsic matched Petan in points with a career-high five assists. Matt Revel and Nathan Burns each had two goals and an assist for the Blades (10-17-3), who lost their third straight outing, and Nikita Scherbak tacked on four assists. Collin Valcourt had a goal and an assist to round out Saskatoons offence. Portlands back-up goaltender Jarrod Schamerhorn started in net but was replaced by starter Brendan Burke after allowing four goals on 11 shots. Burke stopped 4-of-5 shots in 28 minutes of relief to earn the victory. Alex Moodie turned aside 47-of-53 shots for the Blades. The Winterhawks went 3 for 7 on the power play while Saskatoon scored once on three chances with the man advantage. --- HITMEN 4 TIGERS 1 CALGARY -- Chris Driedger stopped 39 shots and Greg Chase scored twice as the Hitmen downed Medicine Hat. Driedger stopped 25 shots through the first two periods, which allowed the Hitmen (15-7-4) to jump out to a 3-0 lead after 40 minutes. Pavel Padakin, Joe Mahon and Chase scored in the second period for Calgary while Chase added his second early in the third to make it 4-0. Steven Owre ended Driedgers shutout bid when he scored for the Tigers (17-8-3) at 15:31 of the third. Medicine Hats Daniel Wapple turned aside 25-of-29 shots in a losing cause. --- OIL KINGS 3 HURRICANES 2 LETHBRIDGE, Alta. -- Corbin Boes stopped 41 shots, but it wasnt enough as Edmonton handed the Hurricanes their sixth loss in a row. Edgars Kulda scored the eventual winner for the Oil Kings (17-9-1), who are winners of three straight, while Brandon Baddock and Brett Pollock added the others. Brady Ramsay and Reid Duke scored for Lethbridge (3-21-4), which is last in the WHL standings. Tristan Jarry made 19 saves for the Oil Kings. --- THUNDERBIRDS 5 CHIEFS 1 SPOKANE, Wash. -- Seattle scored five straight goals against the Chiefs, including two on the power play 18 seconds apart, en route to its fourth straight victory. Adam Henry scored once and set up two more for the Thunderbirds (16-9-4) while Branden Troock, Mathew Barzal and Alexander Delnov each had a goal and an assist. Roberts Lipsberg had a single goal to round out the offence. Riley Whittingham scored for Spokane (17-10-2), which is winless in three contests. Justin Myles made 28 saves for the Thunderbirds as Garret Hughson kicked out 41-of-46 shots for the Chiefs. Grzegorz Krychowiak Jersey .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-31-lucas-moura-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . A lawmaker is hoping the buzz from California Chromes run for the Triple Crown might build support for a bill that would place the U. NEW YORK -- J.J. Hardy finally got in on the fun Saturday, against a likely opponent. Nelson Cruz has been hitting homers all season. Cruz hit his 23rd home run, Hardy connected for his first of the year and the Baltimore Orioles beat the New York Yankees 6-1 after starter Bud Norris left with tightness in his right groin. Adam Jones and Steve Pearce also went deep off struggling soft-tosser Vidal Nuno, helping the Orioles rebound after blowing a two-run lead in the ninth inning of a 5-3 loss Friday night. "Big win for us," Hardy said. Cruz and Pearce each had a two-run shot. Hardy ended a drought of 339 at-bats that dated to last September. "It definitely felt nice," he said. "I felt like I forgot how to do it." "I think it probably is a little bit of a relief. I started to question myself if I ever was going to hit one again," Hardy added. Mark Teixeira hit his 12th home run for the Yankees, who had won four straight and eight of 10, but that was all they managed against Norris and three relievers. During a pregame ceremony on the field, former New York first baseman Tino Martinez was honoured with a plaque to be placed in Monument Park. Making his first start against the Yankees, Norris (7-5) allowed three hits in five innings and matched a career high by winning his fourth straight start. He warmed up on the mound for the sixth but was pulled for Ryan Webb, who pitched two scoreless innings. Tommy Hunter got the final five outs. Norris said he felt something "kind of funny" while throwing a fastball in the fifth. "It kind of grabbed on me," he said. "Ive had groin stuff before, especially my left one but not necessarily my right one. Youve got to be real careful with those." "I could see it getting a little worse and I wanted to be smart, but really, hats off to the offence for scoring and to the bullpen for picking me up," Norris added. "Pretty sore right now." Orioles manager Buck Showalter said Norris probably will pitch the night game of a split doubleheader Friday against Tampa Bay, but the right-hander said it was too soon to tell. "Weve got other options, but Im hoping we caught it in time," Showalter said. Pressed into the rotation because of injuries to CC Sabathia, Ivan Nova and Michael Pineda, Nuno (1-4) is having a hhard time with the homer-friendly dimensions at Yankee Stadium. David Luiz Jersey. He was rocked in his previous outing in Oakland and is 0-4 since beating the Los Angeles Angels on May 7. "This is what we have. And as I said, its not like theres just starting pitchers lying around out there," New York manager Joe Girardi said, explaining that Nuno will stay in the rotation. "Right now, this is what it is." The left-hander yielded five runs -- four earned -- and six hits in 6 1-3 innings. He allowed three home runs and has served up 13 in 39 1-3 innings this season at home, where he is 0-3 with a 7.09 ERA. "My fastball today, I just left it up too much," Nuno said. "I trusted all my stuff today. No regrets and everything, but they just got to my fastball." Jones hit a solo shot with two outs in the first and drew a leadoff walk in the fourth before Cruz connected. Cruz began the day one home run behind Toronto slugger Edwin Encarnacion for the major league lead. "Hes carried us along a lot of the season," Hardy said. Pearces drive made it 5-1 in the fifth, and Hardy went deep off Jose Ramirez in the eighth for his 159th career homer and first since Sept. 5, 2013, against Jose Quintana of the Chicago White Sox. "We like hitting home runs," Jones said. Back in the dugout, Hardy got the silent treatment. He threw sunflower seeds on himself and was doused with water by Cruz. The two-time All-Star shortstop has hit at least 22 home runs five times, including a career-high 30 with Baltimore in 2011. "Normally I just put my head down and run. This time I kind of watched a little bit to make sure that it got up," Hardy said. "As I was rounding third, I looked into the dugout and no one had moved. So I kind of knew that they were going to sit there." NOTES: Baltimore recalled reliever Brad Brach from Triple-A Norfolk. ... Nuno has allowed 15 homers in 67 1-3 innings overall. ... Pineda (right shoulder muscle) will get another week off after an MRI still showed "a trace of inflammation," Girardi said. ... RHP Masahiro Tanaka (11-1, 1.99 ERA) starts Sundays series finale against Orioles RHP Chris Tillman (5-4, 4.82). Hall of Fame reliever Rich "Goose" Gossage will be honoured with a Monument Park plaque as part of festivities for the 68th annual Old-Timers Day at Yankee Stadium. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Go To Top