Billy Currington Message Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Felipe Massa says he is leaving Ferrari at the end of the 2013 season, leaving the path clear for Kimi Raikkonen to join the...
jokergreen0220

[*] posted on 11-24-2017 at 11:46 PM
Felipe Massa says he is leaving Ferrari at the end of the 2013 season, leaving the path clear for Kimi Raikkonen to join the Italian team as the new partner for Fernando Alonso. [url=http://www.oriolesapparelsshop.com/welington-castillo-jersey-c-27/]Welin

Felipe Massa says he is leaving Ferrari at the end of the 2013 season, leaving the path clear for Kimi Raikkonen to join the Italian team as the new partner for Fernando Alonso. Welington Castillo Jersey . Massa used his official Twitter account to post a message on Instagram, in which he said "from 2014 i will no longer be driving for Ferrari" and that "for next year, I want to find a team that can give me a competitive car to win many more races and challenge for the Championship." Raikkonen, who currently drives for Lotus, has been heavily linked with a move to Ferrari. Massa has made 184 starts for Ferrari, winning 11 races, since joining in 2006 from Sauber. The Brazilians contract is up at the end of this season. Kevin Gausman Jersey . The biggest shock of this seasons competition was on when Watford took a 2-0 lead after 30 minutes at Etihad Stadium, only for a remarkable Aguero-led comeback by City in the final half-hour. The Argentina striker produced clinical finishes in the 60th and 79th minutes to level the score before Aleksandar Kolarov put City in front in the 87th. Brooks Robinson Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. http://www.oriolesapparelsshop.com/cal-ripken-jersey-c-12/ .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season.BARCELONA, Spain - Kei Nishikori of Japan beat Colombias Santiago Giraldo 6-2, 6-2 to win the Barcelona Open on Sunday for his first career title on clay. Giraldo started well with an early break but an argument with the chair umpire about a line call seemed to rattle the unseeded player. Shortly afterward, Giraldo failed to reach Nishikoris drop shot before hitting a costly double-fault to cede back his serve. The fourth-seeded Nishikori went on to win eight straight games to claim the first set and take control of the match. He ended up converting five of seven break chances while Giraldo committed five double faults. Nishikori said he hopes his maiden win on clay will carry over to upcoming tournaments and the French Open. "This title and (my showing in) Miami helped my confidence, especially this week on clay,&quoot; said Nishikori. Ubaldo Jimenez Jersey. "There are three big tournaments coming up in Madrid, Rome and Roland Garros so I hope I can do well and increase my (ranking) points. My next goal is to get to the top 10." It was Nishikoris fifth career title on all surfaces and his second of the year. This is the first time a non-Spaniard has won the tournament at the Real Club de Tenis since 1996. Rafael Nadal won the tournament eight times during that period. Nishikori is coached by former French Open winner Michael Chang and Dante Bottini. "I was good on clay when I was little," Nishikori said. "I was winning all the European juniors events. Now its much tougher than hard courts and I was struggling a bit, but Ive been playing well these past couple years so theres no fear to play on clay." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Go To Top