Billy Currington Message Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Manziel or Hoyer Browns to choose before
sherry2018love

thumbup.gif posted on 12-2-2017 at 04:31 AM
Manziel or Hoyer Browns to choose before

Dez Bryant is upset about something.The star Cowboys receiver posted a tweet Friday afternoon that depicts his frustration ... kind of.MORE: Who can afford Dez in free agency? | Romo wantsweapons back| Dallas must prioritizepic.twitter.com/QDQJuzKAR7 Dez Bryant (@DezBryant) February 20, 2015The note reads:"Just quit with the b.s. Its clear as day what's going on I might need to do a exclusive interview about my life these past 5 years since the world is destined to Spencer Ware Jersey know I use to let people take advantage of my life now that Im no longer allowing that to happen it seems to be a problem Im not ashamed of none of my past incidents because thats what made me who I am today"Bryant nevermakes it clear what exactly he's upset about, Cory Johnson Jersey butsome rumors are floating around. Pro Football Talk'sMike Florio was on "Shan & RJ"on 105.3 The Fan on Friday and spoke ofa "well-known" whisperregarding the wideout."It's one of the best-kept secrets in the media,"Florio saidon the radio show. "A story that all of Joseph Cheek Jersey the major insiders know about, known about it for months, involving a video tape. ...(and the) Cowboys are aware of it.Because of that and po sible other reasons the Cowboys been very reluctant to commit major money to him. I don't know that (the video) does exist ...it relates to off-field concerns ...thats just the chatter, that there's video ...and the Cowboys are afraid it will come out and have a Ray Rice-like type of an impact. ...People think that's what's keeping the Cowboys from a long-term commitment."Bryant'sfrustrationwith his contract negotiations arewell documented. Hewants a long-term deal, but the Cowboys are reportedly leaning towards giving him the franchise tag.Bryant earlier this week sent a tweet in Tyreek Hill Jersey whichhe questioned Dallas'loyalty.I wish They felt the same way but it's cool.

Go To Top